8.02.2012

{goodbye} pretty Precious

Look at that, a day later and another blog post. No need to get too excited, however. This isn't a happy post...

In loving memory of our cat, Precious. We always joked about how annoying she was, but the truth is, she was dearly loved. I still can't believe she's gone. It hasn't hit me yet. No longer will she leave her "welcome home" present of poop in my brother's bedroom. No longer will she jump up on my lap completely ignoring the laptop there, or sneak her way onto my mom's computer chair – she just loved to distract us from our work. No longer will she meow wine at my dad for minutes on end until he breaks down and looks at her, giving her the invitation to cuddle. See what I mean by annoying? But she was also a sweetheart. She chose us as her family, and I think she knew that she'd forever be a part of that family. RIP, baby girl.

6 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. She was adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heartbreaking. really sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prettiest cat ever. I'm sure she was a really great friend, I'm so sorry. Somewhere she's probably playing with a bunch of other kitties right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...