7.06.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

What? What is this? Yes, friends. It's a weekly wrap-up. I'm as shocked as you are.

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

A cute and crafty votive DIY. – I'm thinking about making one of these to store my makeup brushes in. Although that thought makes me think, "I couldn't possibly be that crafty... could I?" And for some reason I think "could I?" in a sly Dennis the Menace or Kevin McCallister like kid voice.

This bedroom. – I love it. {via : Lovely Clusters}

This is a hopscotch rug. – And I want it. For exercise.

Katie's baby shower invitations. – Just beautiful.

Pumpkin muffins. – Two ingredients, cake mix and pumpkin. Hey, I could handle that! My mom has had "pumpkin" in the Scentsy burner at our house for the last few days. How cruel. What I wouldn't give to be curled up with a blanket watching Practical Magic right about now. A chilly autumn day with the scent of pumpkin in the air. Eating one or five of these...

Best of the 1990s Problems. – Oh how I remember the problems of the 90s! My personal favorite, "Someone's on the phone, I can't use the internet." Yup.

21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity. – Grab a box of tissues and remind yourself that sometimes people can be just awesome.

I wanted to share with you another Sara Bareilles song this week. I'm picturing this song playing during the end of a Vampire Diaries episode next season. You know, right after someone dies and two of the characters are consoling each other by making out? I miss that show.
Bright Lights And Cityscapes by Sara Bareilles on Grooveshark

1 comment:

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...