7.10.2012

pretty reposted {7/11/11}

Hi friends. Earlier, I was going through some old blog posts. This one was written one year ago tomorrow. It's a little crazy how clearly I remember this moment. How relaxed and at peace I was. It's a good thing to remember... to be truly grateful. 

{a pretty} sunday rainy sunday

Life's little loves...
It is early. Far too early, in fact, to be awake on this Sunday morning. Some part of me woke up this morning thinking that I should get up and enjoy today, the full day, no matter how tired that may make me. I awoke, however, to find it raining. And dark. And a perfect day for sleeping in. Yet, as I sit here, coffee in hand, the distinct sound of rain smacking the earth, I'm truly grateful to be awake in this place. Everyone else is still asleep and the house is entirely still. The rumbles of thunder are low and soft, like even the rumble is afraid of waking the world. I know soon that the sounds of my waking family will fill the house. That tomorrow I will go back to work and chaos, and life will resume. But for now, I am simply enjoying the calm during the storm.

{via : we heart it}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...