7.03.2012

{pretty} confessing

Confession time...

In the last two weeks I've watched the movies, Stay, Drive – which may be one of my new favorite movies, and Crazy Stupid Love. I'm developing a rather significant crush on Ryan Gosling. Move over Jake Gyllenhaal??

I had to wikipedia Stay after I watched it because I didn't understand the ending. It then seemed obvious. I then felt stupid.

I'm still not over the fact that my stray kitty, that I knew all of 5 days, left me {story probably to come}. Thinking about her still makes me irrationally sad, and sort of angry that she was in my life for such a short period of time.

As cheesy as it sounds, I now appreciate my own cats more, knowing that this could be the last summer I have with them.

Once this summer is over I know I'll be kicking myself for not getting out and doing more. Yet, staying at home with my laptop {a.k.a. Ryan Gosling on tumblr} and air conditioning is all I can seem to bring myself to do.

July is one of my least favorite months.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I didn't get her anything. Except to say, happy birthday, mom! I love you!

Yesterday I had to tell one of my co-workers, who hadn't heard, that I'm not moving and am, in fact, staying at my job. It made me feel a little bitter.

We have the day off work tomorrow for the 4th. I wish that wasn't what's making me feel so insanely happy. One day off work in the middle of the week. What a tease!

I really liked the movie version of Rock of Ages.

The fact that I have no girlfriends to see Magic Mike with makes me realize just how many friends I feel like I've lost in the last few years {not that I ever had a ton}. I'm suddenly feeling extremely lonely... even friendless.

I'm trying desperately to think of something that could make this post more light-hearted and witty. My blog has been nothing but a downer lately. I swear my life isn't this sad! Yet... I'm having a hard time.

As you've probably noticed, blogging is changing for me. I'm finding it difficult to post posts of random pretty pictures and things that really don't relate to my life. I realize that posts about my seemingly bummer of a life may lose me some followers, but they're all I have the energy for right now. I hope that changes soon.

{image via : Poli Sci Ryan Gosling}

4 comments:

  1. Awww... everyone's a little down sometimes. It's ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know many people have bigger problems than mine, but that's still good to hear.

      Delete
  2. It's alright sweetie, sometimes life is just a bitch....personally I like that you're real and EVERYTHING can't be pretty ALL the time!!
    A few may leave, but you have more hangin' around than you realize, and we all probably have alot in common....like hating July!!!It's so freaking hot here in my Texas desert!!
    I don't have anyone to see MagicMike with either, so wait til it comes out on DVD and we'll rent it and then we can shoot the bull about it together on line,kay???
    Hang in there
    ~smiles~
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You're too sweet. That comment was just what I needed right now!

      Delete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...