7.05.2012

A June wrap-up {in pretty pictures}.

So, you know how I feel about how my June went. June didn't turn out to be what I was expecting. But, I wanted to share with you some instagram pictures from the month anyway. After all, it wasn't all bad!

June started out with a parade on a beautiful day and a cold lemonade.

I voted... for the other guy. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

My friend made me this bracelet and mailed it to me. Just because she was bored. So sweet! {Tutorial found here.}

The flowers in my parents' garden began blooming.

Lastly, this is the little cutie that I called mine... for about five days. It's amazing how much I miss her.

The truth is, July is never a great month for me. It's too hot {as I'm sure you're all aware of right now.} Summer starts to get monotonous. My co-workers all take their vacations in July, making it a rather stressful month for me. Still, June wasn't what I expected so maybe July won't be either ;) I had a great 4th of July out on the lake yesterday. Surely that's a sign of good things to come.

{images via : my instagram}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...