6.04.2012

a pretty grool weekend {get it?}

Whew. Well that was a nice little break from blogging. Hey June. Truth be told, I don't feel much like blogging now. But, since it's a Sunday night and I'm doing nothing but sitting here watching Mean Girls, I figured I do a little update. Here are some scenes from my weekend.

Can you believe my favorite sculpture from Juristic Park is of two gigantic birds? If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you may know of my fear of large birds. But these birds were beyond beautiful. If you're ever in Marshfield, Wisconsin, be sure to check out this art park.

Mmmm. Lemonade.

I didn't actually go to the movies, but I sat in front of the theatre for the Dairyfest parade. Yeah, Dairyfest. This is Wisconsin. The best part of the parade was seeing the UW marching band. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them once I move to Madison. Speaking of Madison, I told my boss I'm leaving. He appreciated the two month notice, but said he's sad to see me go. This week I'm sure he'll let the rest of my coworkers know. Which is scary, but at the same time makes me even more excited for my move.

Alright, I feel like I'm rambling. This movie that I've seen a million times is somehow distracting me. Four for you Glenn Coco! You go Glenn Coco! See you later lovelies.

{images via : my instagram}

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I watched Mean Girls, too! It's one of my favorites. And I also made lemonade last night! Mean Girls & lemonade are two very wonderful things, totally worthy of mention.

    Dairyfest? Definitely makes sense for Wisconsin, but what exactly does it entail? (Other than the parade, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there's definitely a beer tent! There was also an art/craft fair and activities set up for kids. There was a stage set up for performances, but I only stuck around for one (the UW band). There was also the typical fair food. They usually hand out samples of cheese during the parade, but I didn't get any this year. Booo.

      Delete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...