6.05.2012

{pretty freebie} hey June

June. When did that happen? June marks the last month before I start making my move to Madison. I have a feeling it's going to go fast and I plan on making the most of it. Here's to having a great month.

And, for those of you wondering... no, I did not finish my May's Photo A Day Challenge. Does that surprise anyone? I genuinely tried. For at least a few days. Hey, I did make a desktop calendar for you all this month. June – a month for accomplishments.

2560 x 1440   •   1920 x 1280   •  1680 x 1050   •  1600 x 1200   •  1280 x 800   •  ipad   •  iphone

{via : Pretty {much} Art}

1 comment:

  1. This Spring has pretty much sprung passed us all ... or maybe it leaped? since this was a leap year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...