5.16.2012

pretty wishin' {vacation edition}

I can't believe Memorial Day is almost upon us. Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer travel for many people. I'll probably be heading to Madison for the weekend, but no matter where I end up traveling this summer, here's what I want to be packing.

This dress. – I feel like preppy will be big this summer. Girly, demure dresses are this year's boho maxi dress. Not that I don't still love that look, but this dress is adorable. Plus, stripes!

A light wash and lightweight denim jacket. – In case of chilly evenings.

The DVF Mini Harper Leather Combo Bag in Bright Mellon. – Just because this is a dream wish list. Although I do want a more reasonably priced small purse for summer.

Low wedge sandals or flats. – For comfortable walking {in style}.

Color Club nail polish in Chelsea Girl. – Remember how I wanted a cobalt blue dress for summer? Cobalt blue nails seems like less of an investment. P.S. I got a Color Club nail polish in my first Birchbox {this month} and I love it! Color Club polish is also vegan and cruelty free.

Tinted self tan body spray from Victoria's Secret. – I actually need this now in order to tone down the Casper-ish whiteness of my skin before Memorial Day.

Speaking of ridding myself of my pale skin this Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer from Too Faced sounds kind of amazing.

A good dry shampoo is also a must for summer. I've been using TRESemmé.

Pick Me Up face tonic. – I think this is like $30 water that you spray on your face, but it sounds nice.

A tinted lip balm with SPF. Also, can't forget the sunscreen!

A 27oz Klean Kanteen. – I drink a lot of water in the summer. I think I want my Kanteen in white, though.

I'll probably throw 50 Shades of Gray in my bag. – I suppose it's about time I jump on that bandwagon.

By the way, I'm willing to blast this song on repeat during my summer road-trips.
Some Nights by fun. on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I got a similar one at Anthro a few days ago and its just perfect! Preppy enough for a night out someplace fancy and soft and girly enough for a bar on the beach with my girlfriends! I'm not so sure about tresemme's dry shampoo though... have you ever tried a brand called Psst? It's hands down my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...