5.18.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty things that were neat that were discovered by myself this week {I changed that up}:

How to make your house smell like a home. – Yum! You can bet I'll be trying this once I move into my new apartment.

Lemon water with fresh mint. – Speaking of lemon... I've been hearing more and more about the benefits of drinking lemon water. It's supposedly good for your skin, your hair, your energy and a myriad of other things. I started drinking it about a week ago and I do think my hair seems healthier and I've been feeling a boost in my energy. That could just be the placebo effect, but it tastes good anyway. I'd love to try this recipe and add a kick of mint.

DIY icing colors: a chart. – Who knew you could make so many different frosting colors {and more} using just a basic box of food coloring? Handy dandy if you're a baker.

This outfit. – It's cute.

This necklace. – I'm digging it.

Daily Grace – is hilarious. This is SO ME when I try to clean! "Ew, ew, ew,ew,ew,eel,eel,eel, electric eel, electric eel, electriquitos, taquitos, I like taquitos, I like taquitos, I like tequila, I like tequila, elliptical elliptical, elliptical. I'm out."

Lifehacks: 10 Tips to Make Life Easier. – Because life is hard you guuuuyyysss! These are clever though.

Lastly, can we talk about The Vampire Dairies finale from last week? Because I can't. I just can't. It's been over a week and my emotions... oh, my emotions! But, this is cute.

I'm out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...