5.11.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

Pretty pretty table still lifes. – Do you think I could ever get my table to look like that?

Easy DIY summer dress. – All you need is a maxi skirt and a belt. I'm sure I've heard of this idea before, but I've never seen it pulled off so perfectly. Yet another reason I need to invest in a maxi skirt for summer.

DIY geometric trinket holders. – I love the idea of a couple of these sitting on a desk, holding paperclips and whatnot. Or, how cute would these be to gift jewelry in? Like...

This "Love is Blind" braille ring. – Simple and stunning. And if you're into HauteLook.com {I've never purchased anything through that site, but I check it obsessively} it's 70% off right now! Ends 8AM Pacific time Saturday.

Yet another simple DIY; doily shorts. –Their doilyadorable. Adoilyable, if you will. I crack myself up. Anyhoo...

I love sleeping porches.

This flour-less zucchini brownie recipe. – Am I crazy to think these sound good? They're the healthiest brownies you'll ever eat anyway.

Speaking of health, who wants to tackle Lauren Conrad's bikini boot camp with me? Just in time for, well, bikini season.

Lastly, I love this – 29 of fashions biggest mysteries, solved!

And, hey kids, don't forget where to find us this weekend! Pretty {much} Art selling pretty art, pretty much. Don't miss it!

4 comments:

  1. Sleeping porches look sooo relaxing :) Have a great weekend girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! So dreamy, especially the sleeping porch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this post is amazing :)
    I have to say that I really love your blog!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...