5.04.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

This color block terra cotta pot DIY. – This is one of those, "Duh! Why didn't I think of that adorableness?" situations. I want a collection of these.

The Dainty Gardener Hose in pink. – I don't garden, but I want to start. Just so I can buy this – the cutest garden hose ever. This ain't your grandma's garden hose. Maybe it is. I don't know. Oh! Oh! I can get this to water the plants I plant in my terra cotta pots! Gardening is fun!

90's T-shirt inspired nails. – Did you know they made nail stamps? I've never heard of them. I must investigate this aweseomness.

10 DIY furniture makeovers. – And I like all of them.

DIY macrame bracelets. – I know with the DIYs already! But how pretty are these bracelets? Sooo pretty. That's how. Plus I dabbled in macrame in junior high, so I could probably handle this. In fact, I taught my 8th grade class how to macrame a plant hanger for my demonstration speech. I'm sure they all went home and made many plant hangers.

This. – That's all.

Finally, on the subject of going "cruelty free" with my makeup and household products; this video does a great job of explaining the term.

I'd like to point out that I'm not necessarily against animal testing when it comes to medical research. That's a whole different ball of wax {whatever that means}. After doing much research, I simply think animal testing on cosmetic, beauty, and household products is completely unnecessary in this day and age, not to mention inhumane. If you'd me to further elaborate this topic on my blog, please let me know or send me an email if you'd like me to tell you a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Eep, I love those bracelets!!! Macrame is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I want to make about 100 of those bracelets. Would it be too much to wear them completely up my arms like sleeves?! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...