4.20.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

DIY mini envelopes made from magazines. – I don't know what I'd use these for, but ahh! Cute!

These shoes. – I don't know what I'd wear these with, but ahh! Fun!

No Bake Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake. – I have no words.

A wavy hair tutorial from Sydney. – Gorgeous right?

I neeeed these! – I know with the shoes already. But, I've been seeing these shoes everywhere. And I neeeeed them!

Painted peony "wallpaper". – That's right. Painted. How talented is Katie?

The Tupac hologram performance at Coachella. – Freaking amazing.

Speaking of Coachella, here's The 60 Coachella-est Coachella Photos That Ever Coachella'd. – I'm going to Coachella someday! And I'm making it my personal mission to be the craziest looking mofo there. Bring it. I'm talkin to you, lady in the feathered bra guy in the penguin suite  guy in the dog hat  couple dressed like it's the 1920's... aw, forget it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much! I'm following your blog now - thanks for the invite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! I just followed back, can you see me?

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...