4.06.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week... {I'm feeling crafty}
These DIY fabric peonies. – Perfect for spring weddings and gift embellishments.

An Easter egg DIY. – These are just the prettiest Easter eggs I ever did see.

Rainbow striped nails. – How cool?? P.S. This website was translated from French, so that's why the blogger sounds little cray – I'm sure she's not actually a "self-respecting big ball".

This gumball iPhone case. – is adorable. Of course, if I had an iPhone, I'd probably get this Tangled case.


This bracelet. – I'm a little obsessed with string bracelets for summer.

Lastly, tips and tricks to breaking in heels. – Good to know!

Have you discovered anything interesting lately? I wanna know about it!



10 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! I'm off to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Those eggs are gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome. Thanks you very much for including my bracelet !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beyoutiful! How did you add the graphics in that style to your blog? I saw that on other blogs but i am not sure if it comes from a certain software or from a mac....

    its so elegant and clean cut! How great :) I am your NEWEST FOLLOWER! I would love if you would stop by my blog and follow me back now too! :) I look forward to your visit!

    God bless and happy easter
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine! Well I make my graphics using Photoshop. I work on a mac, but Photoshop is a design program that I had to buy. Maybe I'll do a tutorial sometime ;)

    Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm following your blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely gonna try the nail stripes--just the pizzazz I need in my life! love all your color. --J

    ReplyDelete
  7. also I'm guessing being a Self Respecting Big Ball might actually be awesome. ;) --J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog. Thank you very much for the feature!!!!
    Best wishes !
    Paola

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/filamentostore

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...