3.02.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

These abstract cloud walls. – I had clouds painted on my ceiling when I was a kid... I'm dying to try this pretty grown up version.

Make your own chalkboard paint. – I want to try this too!

How to make cake pops. – I want to try making these too!

This strawberry trifle animated gif. – Just pretty all around.

Why I Tearfully Deleted My Pinterest Inspiration Boards. – No, I did't delete my Pinterest account. Still, this is an interesting read from a legal perspective.


Lastly, Oh, Awkward Kristen. – Watch the chick in the background. Hilarious!

And, timelines have come to Facebook fan pages. Be sure to check out Pretty {much} Art's re-vamped facebook page! Have a great weekend, all.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! I am your newest follower and can't wait to read along! xx
    Danielle
    Lovelifeandlouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! Off to check out your blog now ;)

      Delete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...