3.29.2012

pretty {things}

So, you may have noticed my recent blogging hiatus. I haven't even been reading blogs lately. Here's a short list of things I've been doing instead (incase you're interested):

Got a hair cut.
Got sick.
Updated my portfolio.
Started looking for jobs in Madison.
Reported for jury duty. (Before you cringe, it was actually facinating. Being a part of our judicial system; hearing the evidence, deliberating, deciding on a verdict, was honestly a rewarding experience.)
Went to a magic show.
Went to Hunger Games. (It was awesome, no?)
Read reviews on what other people thought of Hunger Games. ('Cause I'm a dork like that.)
Found The Hunger Games Things tumblr. (Slightly spoilery for those of your who haven't read the books.)
Started teaching myself how to play guitar. (Thank you Youtube!)
Started reading a lot more.
Started going for walks/bike rides around town.
Started playing tennis in the evenings.
Got addicted to crack. Cracked! I mean cracked.com. It's crazy interesting. (Huh, maybe I should have read this before jury duty.)

So, in part, that's what I've been up to. I hope to get back to your somewhat regularly scheduled blog posts someday. For now I'm just having fun doing some other things. What have you all been up to?

{images via : the hunger games things}

1 comment:

  1. ha lovvved the hunger games. and im glad to hear your back to blogging from the hiatus.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...