3.07.2012

pretty pins {into the wild}

This time of year, I always get bitten by the travel bug. Yesterday felt very springlike, and with the first signs of spring I unfailingly seek a change in scenery. I realize just how much I'm over winter and begin to long for something new. I don't think I'm ready for the beach quite yet... I'll have all summer for that. No, now I'm aching for something fresh and utterly unfamiliar. Cozied up in a cabin sheltered by mountains, or listening to the babble of a fast melting river.

I've never been to the mountains before. I think they look quite nice.

{images via : Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7}

8 comments:

  1. Oh you make me wanna be outside! lol Tired of the winter? Come to Dallas! lol We practically skipped the winter season this year... It's been at least 60 degrees almost every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Dallas does sound lovely. Ok you talked me into it! Lol. And belated congrats on you wedding. I just saw the pics on your blog... looks like it was beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Wow, those are gorgeous! Definitely makes me itchy to be out from behind this desk ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty! Definitely makes me want to go step out into the fresh air!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...