3.19.2012

pretty {peachy} pins

How about a little eye candy for breakfast? You guys, I don't know what happened this weekend. Yes, I was excited for warmer weather, but I was excited for spring! Mother Nature seemed to skip spring and spring right into summer. It was hot out.

I needed spring to refresh and renew. I needed winter to melt away gradually, giving me time to reflect. Winter just vanished. Not that I'm not grateful for gorgeous weather, I'm just hoping Mother N. will sneak in a few more refreshingly chilly days to breath deeply in, before the suffocating summer humidity strikes. Before we overripe.

{images via : Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7}

2 comments:

  1. I saw the riesling strawberry slush on pinterest too! It looks out of this world. Bring on summertime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so nice! I haven't been on interest in forever and you just made me obsessed again!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...