3.01.2012

pretty {much} March

I think I'm going to like March. March marks the beginning of spring. Or at least a glimpse of it. And this March we have the release of The Hunger Games! But the thing I really like about March? Two words... shamrock shakes. Download and enjoy this desktop calendar {designed by yours truly} and celebrate the month that is spring, 4 leaf clovers, and In Nomine Patri, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti {or, the month I always watch The Boondock Saints}.

2560 x 1440   •   1920 x 1280   •  1680 x 1050   •  1600 x 1200   •  1280 x 800   •  ipad   •  iphone

{via : Pretty {much} Art}

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is GORGEOUS!
    I love it...and I'm loving green more and more these days :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love green this time of year ;)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the wallpaper! it's very pretty! :) I love the shade of green you used.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...