2.10.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

How to Shoot Amazing Water Droplet Macro Photographs. – I will be trying this.

Love this love anklet. – So retro cute. I have a feeling I'll be rocking anklets all summer.

DIY wall art. – So easy! And fun! And I'm going to do this someday!

Kitchen Magic Twisty Whisk. – The prettiest whisks ever? I think that's a fair assumption. I want one of these... to hang on the wall of my kitchen and look pretty. I don't cook. Or bake. Whatever.

Before I Die. – It's like a community bucket list. Oh, and this one's mine. After all, if my MASH prediction to marry Jake Gyllenhaal is going to come true, I'm going to have to meet him first.


Rabid Madonna fan, Billy Eichner crashes the Supper Bowl. – Watch it. This guy's hilarious. "I don't care about the Giants, I'm here for Madonna! Gonna talk to the players about Madonna! Madonnaaaa!"

Doesn't this week's wrap-up look a little spring-like? Spring is right around the corner, right? And BTW, I'll be announcing the My Memories Digital Scrapbook Suite Giveaway winner on Monday. So there's still TIME TO ENTER!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. ♥.♥ The water drop macro shots and that pretty LOVE anklet are both spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the whisk! And that number 6 print is really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love these. I really love the water droplet, and the "if guys wrote valentines' day cards" ... so hilarious!

    Hope you've been doing well, Stephanie! Do you have plans on Valentines' Day? Hope it's something fun!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! amazing pics!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this list! That DIY wall art is so amazing...I definitely want to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...