2.29.2012

pretty Finnick {pretty, pretty Finnick}

Speaking of those Tumblr pages I could spend days scrolling through, Are You, Are You Coming To The Tree is one of them. Its superimposed stylings of Hunger Games stills is super cool. As if anything could make me even more excited for the movie this March.

And, BTW I'm officially supporting Armie Hammer for Finnick Odair. The people of the internets have begun throwing his name around for Catching Fire. At first I wasn't so sure. He looks much older than the Finnick Odair {a.k.a. the sexiest greatest character of the series} in my head. But then I read this:
"I've never admitted this before – sometimes I carry a rope to practice knots. I have the Knot Guide app on my phone. I even have a list of my favorite knots to tie. Bowline to tow things with, clinch knot for fishing, constrictor knot to bind things. Highwayman's hitch, San Diego jam knot..." - Armie Hammer in In Style Magazine
Are you freaking kidding me?? Suddenly, he is perfection. Someone give that man a trident!

{images via : Are You, Are You Coming To The Tree, & Armie Hammer for Finnick Odiar}

1 comment:

  1. haha I love this post! I agree, I think he'd be a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...