2.01.2012

pretty bows {before hoes}

currently crazy about...
There's something so perfectly pretty about a bow. Something softly romantic and just plain charming. Maybe it's the season {Valentine's Day is just weeks away, after all}, but I'm currently crazy about ribbons and bows. If it weren't for the risk of looking any younger than I already do {someone literally thought I was 10 years younger than I actually am the other day}, I'd totally tie a bow in my hair.

{images via : Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5}

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVING your blog! Bows always look a so pretty! The second last picture is gorgeous!
    ~Drew
    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful. ♥.♥ I love that first picture. A little bun and bow?! Yes, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Sharing the picture on my blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. a girl in my grade wears an adorable bow almost everyday!

    p.s. totally agree with you about the anthro catalogue...a few of the pieces themselves were lovely, but the presentation missed the mark :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need me some bows! so pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bows! And lol...story of my life (looking younger than I am!) If I wore bows, I might risk getting asked if I want a kids menu at a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...