1.27.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

This bed spread. – I'm not really sure why, but I love it.

Love her style. – I could spend hours browsing this fashionista's blog.

These apple turnovers. – Look amazing! I'm dying to try these.

Bow cuff DIY. – I'm loving bows lately, and this leather cuff seems super wearable. As in, I'd wear it with every outfit.

Geometric diamond necklace DIY. – Yes, that's a DIY! From the same lovely lady who made that cuff.  I know I'm not much of a crafter, but I have a feeling I'm going to give this one a shot.

Camouflage artwork. – This isn't a new concept... in fact I'm watching an episode of Face Off right now where they're doing the same thing. This one, however, is just really pretty.

Chanel in a machine. – I'm not kidding. Those cheesy claw machines {that, incidentally my dad used to be really good at and is how I got many of my hundreds of stuffed animals as a child} now carries high-end, no knock-off Chanel!

A post on Transgenderism. – Angie wrote a couple of personal and very insightful posts on Transgenderism. Definitely worth a read.


3 comments:

  1. that bed spread it great! west elm is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely adoring that number 2 outfit!!! Also, apple turnovers rock my world. <3 Thank you for linking to my transgenderism posts, miss, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks fabulous! And that camouflage artwork is particularly impressive. Thanks so much for including my DIY projects!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...