1.13.2012

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up


Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

Cuuuute wallpaper. – For a nursery... or for myself.

A sour apple + caramel Sunday. – Must remember for summertime.

20 smoothie recipes. – Again, must remember for summertime. Which could come along annnnytime now. I know! It's only January!

Designspiration. – Thank God. Just when I was beginning to really lack for design inspiration, (I think I'm always in a bit of a design funk during winter) I find this website. Now, if only I could get off Designspiration long enough to actually work on something...

Simple Desktops. – A collection of simple desktop wallpapers... for when I get sick of looking at my cat on my desktop. Which actually doesn't happen often.

Camera lens SHOT GLASSES! – I want.

Rich Wold Problems. – I didn't think I was rich until I realized I can relate to everything on Rich World Problems. "Pours cereal in bowl. Goes to get milk. No milk.", happens to me all the time.

The Lion King Rises. – A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I thought the trailer for The Dark Knight Rises looks good. It, however, can't even be compared to the awesomeness that is The Lion King Rises faux trailer. Note: watch the actual trailer first.

And if those last couple of finds didn't get you smiling, just go check out this vid. It almost makes me want to have a baby. It's that adorable.

2 comments:

  1. That crane wallpaper is simply amazing. ♥.♥ I am in love!!! Such a list of pretty pretties, hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I just found your blog on A Sweet Release. I'm a new follower, can't wait to check out more of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...