1.09.2012

pretty gifts {for friends}


This past weekend my two best friends and I, celebrated our annual Christmas party. Now that all of my holiday gifts have been given, I'd like to share with you some of the handmade gifts I gave this year. After all, here on the P{m}A blog, I like to practice what I preach. And that's that giving handmade rocks!

Sarah – Sara likes urban and modern, with a touch of artistic quirk. For her birthday, I got her this necklace as well as an initial pendant from Son of A Sailor. For Christmas she received this Madison signage collage from local artist, Marcia Sparks.

Lacey – Lacey likes vintage, eclectic, and whimsical. For a birthday, I gave her a set of humorous collage note cards from Madison artist, Artsy Fartsy. For Christmas I gave Lacey this wristlet gadget pouch from Antique Basket Lady, and a vintage typewriter-key ring from The Apple {both Wisconsin artists}.

{via : Son of A Sailor, Marcia SparksArtsy Fartsy, Antique Basket Lady, The Apple}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...