1.25.2012

a pretty color combo {summer ready}

My dreams are dark. I'm someone who distinctly remembers my dreams each night. The setting for which is usually nighttime, itself. Dark, dreary, with streetlights and lamps being my only glow. But last night was different. Last night, my dream was set in the afternoon of a summer's day. I was sitting on a low wall near the beach, with sunshine so bright it hurt to look up at the sky. It was warm. There were boys and girls lounging around in  glaringly bright bathing suites of red and pink. I know, it isn't even February yet, but I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

{images via : Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5}

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, these are all so pretty - though I especially love the stacked pillow picture. :D Also, it's funny you mention dark dreaming because my nightmares are often the same - or if I'm inside in the nightmare, it's usually under a very mood affecting (in the negative way) bright light (like the inside of warehouse stores.) :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! It's so perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...