1.05.2012

pretty awkward, pretty awesome {Thursday}

{pretty awkward}
Crying at the end of Toy Story 3, and hoping no one sees me.

Sobbing uncontrollably, and loudly while finishing The Book Thief, and hoping no one hears me.

Buying tampons in front of people I know. That's why I've been so emotional lately!

Delivering some boxes for work and hearing two people say, "Your're so small to be hauling around all those  boxes!" Not sure what to say to that.

The dude who has parts to deliver to the auto shop next to my office. They weren't open yet. They don't have set office hours and kind of open whenever they feel like. When I told dude this and told him it could be an hour yet, he says "ok, well, I guess I'll just wait around." He proceeds to stand there in my office... waiting around. Naw, dude, you are not waiting in my office for an hour. So I go back to my work and ignore him. He leaves.

{pretty} awesome
I'm well into the stack of books I received for Christmas. And they're awesome.

Three day weekends. Two weekends in a row.

Not going out on New Year's Eve. Instead, spending the time at my best friend's house playing bingo with her loud and crazy family.

Giving myself a mental pat-on-the-back after every time I remember to write "2012" instead of "2011". Go me!

My mom and I walking laps around the school, then jogging every time we went through the gym where all of the guys were playing basketball. All of those guys now think that we're really joggers and are impressed with how in-shape we are.

Eating left-over Christmas cookies guilt free after "jogging".

The Book Thief. This was the saddest and most amazing book I've read in a long time. Maybe ever. It has henceforth set the bar for every other book I will ever read. Ever.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I hate crying. >.> If I cry because of a movie or song, I try and hide my tears. I don't cry that often because of them, in fact, last time I misted up was happily because of How To Train Your Dragon!!!

    Also, I hate buying pads... For me, even the cashier seeing them just... I get so umcomfortable!!! Oh and I hate when people think I am "too small" to lift and carry things. So annoying!!!

    Also, YAY you for writing 2012!!! I'm wondering when I'll slip up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool list idea for a post. Lol, I love how you put "jogging" in quotes! So funny. I ate lots of christmas cookies, too.. hahaha.

    I also cried at the end of toy story 3... Hope you have a happy new year, dear!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried too watching that end of Toy Story 3 you know! Agree for that reading is fun part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks ladies! I don't feel so bad for crying like a little girl now!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...