12.09.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

 
Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

Typographic quilling. – I'm pretty sure I need to try my hand at quilling.

A scalloped felt wreath DIY. – Simple {and pretty} enough for me!

Just a pretty room.

Hot cocoa cookies? – Yes, please!

Leggings. – I like.

Hamburger wrapping paper. – Although, technically, I think that's a cheeseburger.

This video is too well done not to share. Chills, you guys. Chills. Harry Potter fans will surely like her videos.

Old love. – A little sad. What is it about celebrity couples that intrigues me? {via : A Cup of Jo}

Discover anything worth sharing this week?

3 comments:

  1. those leggings are beyond cute. great post, hun. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings! I love them! How perfect would they be for a cute version of an ugly sweater party!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those leggings holy moly I want them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...