12.02.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

A DIY Christmas banner. – And it sparkles.

This. – Currently tiled as my desktop background.

Just pretty makeup.

Pretty poppies made from coffee filters. – I love coffee, I love poppies, I love pretty things.

Pretty baby blankets. – I'm not having a baby, and I can't knit {or whatever it is I'm supposed to do in order to make one of these}, but I want this baby blanket kit.

Tiffany & Co. – Actually discovered last year, but this Christmasy ad campaign is just about perfect.

The U.S. needs more ads like this. – It's so sweet. {via : A Sweet Release}

10 Things 90s Kids Will Have To Explain To Their Children. – Long before he was spending his days foisting his mediocre children on us, Will Smith was actually the perfect human specimen. Also, Lisa Frank.

90s TV Characters As Roommates. – As long as we're having fun. The 90s where the best!

Texts From Bennett. – More fun.

Discover anything worth sharing this week? This weekend is Pretty {much} Art's last craft show of the season! Come see us!

2 comments:

  1. The poppies are pretty. I wouldn't have thought of using coffee filters to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post had so much good to it!!! That sparkly banner is the best thing I've seen all holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...