12.07.2011

{pretty freebie} winter wallpaper

Heeey December! For those of you who procrastinate {like me} and have yet to change your desktop background to something wintery... here you go. Some wintery prettiness for your desktop, designed by yours truly... inspired by the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest and the sea of swirly twirly gum drops.

If you don't know your screen resolution, you can find it out here.

2560 x 1440   •   1920 x 1280   •  1680 x 1050   •  1600 x 1200   •  1280 x 800   •  ipad   •  iphone

{via : Pretty {much} Art}

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wallpaper. It's very pretty and I will definitely use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. I just added to my iphone :)

    LOVE IT

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've been meaning to redecorate ;)

    Jenna
    callherhappy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...