12.28.2011

a pretty {blingy} mini

currently crazy about...
I'm always a little sad once Christmas is over. But, this year, I'm also a little glad that it is. My Christmas holiday was very nearly perfect, and I fear that one more day of festivities could have done something to ruin that.

I'm not, however, ready to let go of the sparkle of the season. Tis still the season for sparkle, ya'll. I'm particularly loving the sequined mini trend. And really, New Years Eve is the one night a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut disco-ball, and no other girls can say anything about it.

{images via : Pinterest; 1, 2, 3, 4}

3 comments:

  1. For the first time, I will be rocking an all sequin mini skirt this year and I can't wait! Who doesn't want to feel like a disco ball for a night??


    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any sequin mini skirts in my closet, but they do look so happy and glamorous. Perhaps I will... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sequins are fun, but i wouldn't be able to pull off that look!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...