12.22.2011

pretty awkward, pretty awesome {Thursday}

{pretty} awkward
Trying to talk to my dad while he's on a cell phone. My dad: "Hello? Is it... is it on speaker phone? Or... or what? What's going on here? Hello?" Me, meanwhile: "Dad? Dad! I'm here! Dad, stop talking. I'm here!"

Putting up the Christmas decorations in my office with packaging tape. Like MacGyver. Kind of.

I just had to Google how to spell MacGyver.

Changing from a skirt into jeans in a Buffalo Wild Wings bathroom stall.

Wearing tights under said jeans, for the rest of the day.

Wrapping Christmas presents. It basically takes me an hour to wrap a gift that could easily be mistaken for having been wrapped by a 5 year old.

Getting to sing a solo, or two, in my church choir's rehearsal. Not sure how that happened, but I don't want it! And let's just say, I'm hoping the actual Christmas Eve performance goes better.

{pretty} awesome
SANTA! It's SANTA!

My younger brother graduated from college this past weekend! I bet those 5 1/2 years felt like forever ;)

My mom and I having a major giggle fit, thanks to something my dad said. And I don't think he got why we were laughing so hard. Go figure.

Going to bed at 8:30 last night. Yep. It's the little things.

Wearing new, pretty underwear. P.S. I hate the word "panties", and refuse to say it.

Getting a couple of unexpected freelance design jobs lately. Yay, extra moneys!

It is snowing. Right now. My cats are watching intently out the patio door, like they've never seen it before. That's how long it's been since we've seen snow{actually, I guess, this is how long}. And, while I'm not a huge fan of the white stuff, I am wishing for a white Christmas. Here's hoping it sticks around.

Having the exact right amount of candy canes to last me through Christmas day... I hope.

Oh, and you guys, this weekend is Christmas weekend! Eeeeee!

Anything awkward or awesome you'd like to share? Do so in the comments. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...