12.01.2011

pretty awkward, pretty awesome {Thursday}


{pretty} awkward
Calling a customer, asking if it was Jerry, only to find out it was Jerry's wife. Sometimes it's hard to tell if a person is a guy or a girl when all they say is "hello"...

People named after their parents. Is this not confusing to anyone else? Especially when I've only ever talked to Kevin Sr. over the phone and then Kevin Jr. answers and I didn't know there was a Kevin Jr. and therefor didn't know that Kevin was a Kevin Sr. and therefor didn't know which Kevin I was supposed to be talking to?? Like I said, confusing!

P.S. My job shouldn't allow me to talk on the phone. I'm too awkward for that.

I couldn't use the bathroom at work because the shop guys {my office is connected to an auto shop}  already shut the lights off and couldn't find switch. Hey, it gets dark out by 5:00 now! I had to hold it for 45 minutes!

I couldn't use the bathroom at our other office because the toilet was plugged up and the co-worker who was supposed to unplug it {can you "unplug" a toilet? What am I trying to say here?} didn't. I had to hold it for two hours!

My bladder must be expanding, 'cause I'm getting good at holding it. Annnd that was too much information. And that was awkward. Oh awkward and awesome Thursdays, how I've missed you.

{pretty} awesome
Hey! We have a tree in our house! And it's pretty! I love the time of the year that is "tree time".

I finally got frames for the amazing prints, sent to me by oh-so-talented ara133photography. You'll have to trust me that they look prettier in person. Mr. Raccoon thinks so too.

I took all of the above pictures on the new phone, that I got for FREE on Black Friday – which shall henceforth be known as the greatest almost holiday of the year. P.S. I'm sure many of you have some {pretty} awkward stories form black friday {and I'd love the hear them!} but my black friday was just awesome. So there.

Thanksgiving. The fam. The Packers {winning}, and enough food to feed an elephant... if elephants ate turkey and pumpkin pie and stuffs.

I just saw an ad for the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon. Heck yes!

Our paper delivery guy bringing us pizzas at lunch yesterday. Just because he's a nice guy and wanted to do something nice for us. Are you kidding me?? There really are genuinely nice people in this world, who perform random acts of kindness without expecting anything in return? Pretty awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Love the red and white tree!! and thank you SO much, Michael and I are both so happy you like the prints!!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i LOVE this. super happy I stumbled onto your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. My outfit post today I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...