11.18.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

 
Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

This print. – I like it.

Paint swatches wall art. – A DIY.

Dexter designs. – A poster for each season.

THE HUNGER GAMES TRAILER. – I've decided Cinna will be my favorite. {image via}

Marcel the Shell is back! – You guuuuys! Remember him? And now there's a book?! I need it.


Lastly, I saw the Footloose remake this weekend {and actually liked it... don't judge}. Now, I'm sort of in love with this song {also a remake} from the movie.

Holding Out For A Hero - Ella Mae Bowen by Ella Mae Bowen on Grooveshark

What are you up to this weekend? Pretty {much} Art has two craft shows. Come see us, if you can!

4 comments:

  1. I love prints with positive encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that makes me so happy that someone liked Footloose!! I love the original so much that I've been scared to see the re-make for fear of disappointment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the prints! It's a coincidence that I just shared free printables on my blog post. Love the round up! Pretty!

    dita

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...