11.04.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

This killer DIY owl costume. – So cool, right? I'm definitely keeping this in mind for next Halloween!

A pretty horizontal bookshelf. – Another possible DIY? For someone much handier than me?

Animal shaped "sculptures" made from...wait for it... water droplets.


Pretty hand-painted travel mugs. – Kinda want one.


Every Tim Burton movie in two minutes. – Mr. Burton is is pictured above with Johnny Depp, because there just isn't enough Johnny on this blog. And they're kind of a perfect duo.

Finally, I like this advice about what to do when you're worrying.

Discover anything cool this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I bought that "Unplug and Go Outside" greeting card for my boyfriend this summer! If it comes in print form, too, I'm going to have to get it! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...