11.22.2011

{pretty} friends

Do you know the name of my favorite band? Learn it {and other random facts about me} over on brideblu's blog, here. It's part of brideblu's Sponsor Meet & Greet. Speaking of sponsors... see all of those {Pretty} Friends to the right? No?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Over there! Scroll down! While Pretty {much} Art isn't currently accepting paid sponsorship, all of those lovelies have swapped ads with me. If you have a blog, and are interested in swapping ads for the month of December, please email me or leave a comment {providing your email} below.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, miss! I would love if we could swap ads. :D

    lariatsandlavender[at]gmail[dot]com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to!

    Jenna
    callherhappy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, that's so sad about your bike when you were a little girl. i can totally relate.

    i love your blog therefore i would love to swap ads with you! yay :)

    thinkpriddy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can attest to what an awesome sponsor this lovely lady is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow ... so cool you are doing this! Let's hang out on each other's blogs for December ... what do you say? xx Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon you blog and LOVE IT! I would love to swap ads with you! My email is unmaskedlife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...