11.16.2011

I'm {pretty} thankful for...

Today, as part of the Give Thanks Link-Up Party I'm supposed to acknowledge what I'm thankful for. Turns out, this was a hard post for me to write. Not for lack of thankfulness, but because the list of things I'm thankful for is soooo long. Seriously, can't I just write a post about things that are bugging me right now, and we'll just assume that I'm thankful and grateful for everything else? That would be... I'm kinda hungry right now... um, Jake Gyllenhaal and I aren't engaged yet?

Since, I'm guessing that's not how this thankful thing is supposed to work, here's a little list of things I'm thankful for.

My family.
My best friends. {and, yes, we are always in that order when we take pictures}
My ol' cat is still kick'n.
My health.
My family's health.
My job.
My dreams.
My mac.
The brains in my head.
The feet in my shoes.
Successful craft shows.
Third Eye Blind released a new song today.
Good music.
Good movies.
Good books.
The freaking Packers.
Mmmm... apple juice.
Mmmm... coffee.
My mommy buying me the last Harry Potter movie on DVD this weekend.
People's Sexiest Man Alive issue comes out tomorrow.
This morning's sunrise...
... and my ability to see it.
All of you.
My general happiness.
My belief that God, or a higher power, has made all of the above possible.
What are you thankful for?
{link-up party made possible by : Julie Ann Art, adelynSTONE,  After Nine to Five}

6 comments:

  1. Great List! Your fur baby is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love the polaroid photos! Thanks for linking up with me today girl!

    xo
    Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list, I forgot to mention thankfulness for my Mac, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower fron After Nine to Five. I LOVE your pictures!!! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by from the linkup!!! this is a super cute list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Rooting for you and Jake G!!!! Don't make me spell his name, I'd just shame you! :) Great thankful list. Mine is also so very long that it is difficult to pin it down to one short post. It's good we are that way! Love the pics and I'm glad I found you on the Thankful Linky party. New follower. :) Dawnee @ http://www.thisbeautyisee.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...