11.08.2011

he's just {soooo} pretty

Sometimes I think I write blog posts based on what I think others want to read on my blog. And sometimes that's ok. But ultimately, this blog is meant for me and my interests. And this is something I'm verrry interested in :)

So, my best friends and I were sitting around this weekend playing MASH {BTW I can't even tell you how great it feels to write that sentence! It had been months since I last saw my besties and our, rather impromptu, slumber party this weekend was just what I needed}. When they told me to pick out my future husbands, they actually had to remind me about Jake Gyllenhaal. Jake Gyllenhaal, my ultimate celebrity crush since about 10th grade. When his name was mentioned, I said, "You know, I haven't thought about him much lately." My friends were shocked, and so was I. So here it is. My Jake fix. Don't judge. After all, this blog is usually about pretty things, and helllo! If he ain't pretty, I don't know who is. Who's your celebrity crush?

P.S. For those of you wondering, I will end up marrying Jake Gyllenhaal. We'll live in a house in Chicago. We won't have any children, but we will have goat. MASH is never wrong, is it?

{images via : we heart it}

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up, but so, so true! Good for you for writing about what you want because you are right, this blog is your blog and what a lovely one it is! Plus, this means you post cute pictures! ;) Oh and who doesn't love MASH...oh what a good blast from the past!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI Jake is already taken, so hands off my man! Love this post, you're so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he has that boy next door charm. and he has such a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...