10.14.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up


 Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

This Vogue photo shoot of Michelle Williams channeling Marilyn Monroe. – So beautiful. This one is currently set as my desktop background, and it looks fab.

A Paint By Numbers wall. – Ambitious, but awesome.

Adorable origami pins. – I'm adding these to my birthday wish list. Wook at da wittle bunny wunny!

Air plant pods. – A plant I could maybe keep alive? I'll take ten.

DIY fabric covered vintage suitcases. – In case vintage suitcases aren't cool enough.

This watch. – Also going on the b-day wish list. Everyday chic.

This skirt. – A modern day bustled skirt? I love.

Finally, "I'm going to be a dad!" – Candid captures of one man telling his friends and family the big news. The phrase, "a picture is worth 1000 words" was invented for photos like these.

Did you discover anything cool this week? Please let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Oh number seven is gorgeous! Hmm, this week I found some inner strength...it was pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those suitcases are SO cute! I would love to have one of them for a weekend trip! So retro ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these - I really truly do, but my favorite is the origami pin and the bustle skirt. ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...