10.07.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

This blog... especially the pancake pillowsFun fact: I can never spell the word "pancake" right on the first try.

I scream. You scream. Exploding ice cream! – From the same blog, but too cool to ignore. No special effects here, people.

How cute is this little hipster stud?

This pretty bed. – In an ideal world, it would also be my office.

Grilled cheese. – Nuf said.

Branding 10,000 Lakes – Crazy if you ask me. Crazy cooool.

I ♥ NY – and illustration.

A pretty lace scarf DIY that I actually want to try. – 'Cause it wouldn't be a weekly wrap-up without a DIY!


Discover anything interesting this week? Let me know in the comments! And, come visit us here this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...