10.19.2011

a {pretty} project of goals

I've decided to participate in Oh, hello friend's Twelve by 2012. Mind you, I have absolutely no intention of actually getting these things done. I'm awful at setting and keeping goals. So to keep this easier on myself, there will be no disillusionment here. This list is more for curiosity sake. I'm curious as to whether or not I will even attempt to do any of these things before 2012. This will be interesting... or not.

Twelve by 2012

1. Visit some of my friends, who live in various parts of the state.

2. Clean my room. No joke. This includes getting rid of half of my clothes, some of which are circa 2000 or so.

3. Make a new portfolio. I bought the book for said portfolio a year ago. See? Master Procrastinator. Call me No Goals McGee.

4. Attempt a gluten-free diet... for, like a day.

5. Incorporate some sort of physical activity into my daily life.

OMG, you guys. I was getting bored writing this so I signed into MSN messenger for the first time since high school, and guess what the quote by my name is? "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today." WHAT? REALLY? So at one point I wasn't a Master Procrastinator? I can't believe my quote wasn't a Goo Goo Dolls song lyric or "Oy with the poodles already!" {both the Goo and Gilmore Girls are listed in my MSN messenger "interests". Other interests include; cheerleading, The O.C., and dogs and cats.} Also, no lie, I spelt "tomorrow" "tomarrow". Because I literally couldn't spell tomorrow in high school. Ok, back to the goals.

6. Finish the boring book I'm reading. And finish its sequel I bought thinking I'd like this one. And read some other good books too.

7. Try cooking a couple of meals I've never made before.

8. Work on new Pretty {much} Art designs/projects.

9. Do some creative writing.

10. Put music on my phone. Again I've been meaning to do this for about a year.
Technicaly, I got a new phone. And it was much easier to music on it than my old one.

11. Create an "about me" section and add a "buttons" page to my blog.

12. Learn the lyrics to The Big Bang Theory theme song and be able to sing along when it's on TV. Ok I just ran out of goals.

Do you have any goals you're trying to accomplish? I'd love to hear!

{via : Oh, hello friend}


P.S. The winner of the Julie Ann Art blog ad space giveaway {chosen through random.org} is...#2 Annika! Congrats, Annika! I'll be contacting you soon.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this sounds so fun! I have a 101 in 1001 Days goal list I am working on - I have completed 18 of those goals so far. ^_^ I think this would be a helpful little kick in the butt. ;)

    Also, MSN is awesome. <3 That and GChat are my go-to messengers! My quote is "Ball. Soup." bahahaha... Don't ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! This post made me laugh, I'll definitely be checking out the rest of your blog! ;) I'm glad to see I'm not the only twelve by 2012er that thinks they are the biggest procrastinator in the world! haha
    Good luck on your goals and thanks for the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...