10.03.2011

{pretty freebie} October wallpaper


Heeeeey October! Don't tell the other months, but you're my favorite. 

Welcome to the heart of fall everyone. As I write this, I'm watching Sunday football as a cool breeze flows in from our slightly ajar door. My mom's chili is cooking on the stove. The colors of the leaves are changing from green to vibrant shades of yellow and red, right before my eyes, in the bright autumn sunshine. I am munching on candy corn. And all of this greatness is happening because it's October. I'd love to bottle up this fall feeling and share it, but since I can't, I'll settle for sharing a free desktop download I've created just for you. If you don't know your screen resolution, you can find it out here.

2560 x 1440   •   1920 x 1280   •  1680 x 1050   •  1600 x 1200   •  1280 x 800   •  ipad   •  iphone


Feel free to share this download, but don't try to sell it or take credit for designing it in any way. Also, don't forget that today's the last day to enter this gorgeous giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...