10.13.2011

pretty awkward, pretty awesome {Thursday}


{pretty} awkward 
That random picture of me, found in the Photo Booth folder on my computer. Oh, the things I share on my blog... for the world to see.

Me having a blond tired moment and exclaiming loudly, "birds don't lay eggs!"... in a public setting. And it took me a few seconds to realize I was wrong. Yes, I know, birdies do lay eggs.

Sitting a certain way at the craft show this weekend, so that every time I looked up I was looking directly at the vendor next to us. How was it that we caught each other's eye every time I looked up?! I swear I'm not trying to stare you down, lady! You're looking at me too!

Having to weed the dirt around the building at work. Me? Do the weeding? They know they hired me as a graphic designer right? I then spent the rest of the day pretending not to be sore. 'Cause apparently, after three years of working there, my wimpyness is still unknown to them.

{pretty} awesome
Did I ever tell you about the time I met John Stamos at a bar? And he told my I was pretty? No, that last part's from Mean Girls. I really did meet him though. The proof is in that pretty awesome photo.

Finding the third Princess Diaries book at Goodwill for like a dollar. Let's pretend you don't know I read girly young adult books, ok?

Shopping for a halloween costume at Goodwill.

Goodwill.

The Halloween Party Radio station on Pandora. {thanks to Think Priddy for sharing!} It's playing The Nightmare Before Christmas score as I type this! Definition of awesome, right there.

My brother coming to visit my mom and I at our art/craft show this past weekend. Let me rephrase that... my brother and his four college roommates coming to visit us at our art/craft show. His male roommates. Big dudes. Into sports and beer-pong and other college guy stuffs, and looking completely out of place at an art and craft show. But they came, seemed genuinely interested in what it is we do, and left. It was kind of sweet...

... Probably a little awkward for them though.

Please share your own awkward and awesomeness in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I'll definitely have to check out that Halloween station on Pandora. I'm sure listening to it will be awesome, though listening while I'm cleaning the house might be awkward...lol

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. birds don't lay eggs! hahahaha i would say something like that too

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...