9.14.2011

say {pretty} cheesy!

Have you ever tried yearbookyourself.com? Yes, time was wasted on that website this weekend. But these pictures of me as a band geek/cheerleader/1960's senior totally crack me up! I can't even post the one of me from 1978 because I look way too freakishly like my mom did at that age.

You guys! I have an idea! Go yearbook yourself. Then send me your pictures. I'm putting together a yearbook! Come on! I was co-editor of my high school yearbook my senior year. For real. That's why the picture of me as "Best Matchmaker" made me lol; sitting at a computer typewriter, all accessorized.  That's so what I would have looked like in 1988!

P.S. No, I was not endorsed by Jostens to write this post. Yes, I was only kind of kidding about making a yearbook with all of our pictures. And I can't believe I just posted these pictures for the world to see.

{via : yearbookyourself.com}

5 comments:

  1. haha I love it! I'm sure everyone has probably done this already, theres no shame! Don't you remember a year or so ago when this was all the rage on facebook? I'm pretty sure I have a picture of myself with a beehive and cat eye glasses somewhere on my computer.

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. I'm afraid of trying though because I should be studying, not surfing the internet right now ;)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Annika - I do remember everyone doing this when I was in college. For some reason, I never did! I obviously underestimated the hilarity!

    @Marielle - Very good call. Study first, play later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and fun! I'll have to check out the site to see how it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo funny! you are awesome for having the guts to post these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...