9.16.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Ok, this would have been a longer post, but I was way to distracted by The Vampire Diaries season 3 premiere last night to think about much else... 

Also, I was busy answering lots of questions about myself and my business. Pretty {much} Art is being featured on the Wisconsin Street Team blog! Check it out here.

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

This editorial for October's Marie Claire – The Seventies and the sweaters. Love 'em both.

These camouflage-ish campaign photos.

This DIY for cute tiny envelopes. – They'd be cute to package jewelry in, no?

minted's Notebook Challenge winners. – Lot's-o-talent here, people.

And, these galaxy animated gifs – totally rad.


That's it for this week. Like I said, I was distracted! I could use some inspiration. Let me know in the comments if you've discovered anything interesting this week! Oh, and if you're in the central Wisconsin area, look for us at Marshfield's Fall Fest this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...