9.02.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

The color pallet of this week's finds, sort of fits September nicely. Don't you think?

Pretty neat things discovered this week:

This vintage inspired styling.

Posters for well known fairy tales done in a minimalist style – Clever and stylish. P.S. I watched Tangled this past week and absolutely LOVED it. It's going to be one of my all time faves for sure.

studentshowcase.net – Finally some recognition for all of the brilliant {and hard} work churned out by graphic design students. Where was this when I was in school?

16 year old photographer Ann He – I can't even remember my hobbies at 16, but they were probably something like making mix-CDs and watching TV {meh, not much has changed apparently}. So I love it when young girls take their passions and make something of them.

What do you think of when you see a major brand's logo? Well, if we're being honest... – Funny. And true.


Discover anything interesting this week? Let me know in the comments! And, have a fantastic looong weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...