9.12.2011

pretty {turns 3!}

Ok, let me just start by saying, you guuuys! 300+ blog followers! Really? Are my posts really that interesting? To other people, besides me? You all are the best, and I'm SO grateful  to each and every one of you. Your comments always make my day, and it makes me so happy to know you enjoy this little place I call my blog.

Alright, so this week begins our Pretty Giveaway Palooza! To kick things off, Modern Buttercup is offering a 10% shop discount to Pretty {much} Art blog readers... all 300+ of you!

Modern Buttercup sells "whimsical handmade jewelry with a hint of quirkiness to it. Simple, unique jewelry you can wear to dress up or wear casually." That owl is adorbs right? I shall call him Hooty. Just kidding... I don't want to get too attached.

So click here to get your shopping on. Just enter the code: PRETTYTURNS3 at checkout. Code good through September 30th, 2011. Speaking of checkout, be sure to checkout Modern Buttercup's blog and twitter account.

Our first giveaway starts tomorrow with a giveaway from Olive and Ruby AND Shabby LifeWoot! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Congratulations, dear! And yes, your posts really are that awesome! And so is your shop!

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...