9.01.2011

pretty {new} business cards

Hey all! I just wanted to share with you our brand spankin new business cards! They're a bit more modern looking than our old ones. And they're just in time for our upcoming fall art/craft shows

P.S. Have any of you tried the new blogger layout thing yet? Maybe I'm just not good with change, but it's kind of messing with my mind right now. Everything looks different = me thinking, What am I doooing?! How do I write a blog post?? That's why I'm keeping this one short and sweet.



2 comments:

  1. Your cards look great. I need new cards with a modern update, too. Have fun with new blogger. Found you via Twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...