9.21.2011

a pretty color combo {mint/yellow}


It's be a while since I've done a pretty color combo post, but there's something about the changing seasons that always brings me new color inspiration. Though pastel and seemingly spring-like, there's a surprising transition to autumn with this green and yellow color combo. It embodies that refreshing feeling of summer fading to fall.  Deepen the yellow to mustard and darken the green, and you’ve got the shades of shifting leaves.

And perhaps it’s no coincidence that green and gold is also the color scheme of the Green Bay Packers. Just sayin’.

P.S. Don't forget that today is the last day to enter the lacey hoop earrings giveaway. Winner will be announced tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Great color inspiration! I have always found mint to be such a soothing color :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this color palette! Its reminds me of old 70's color photos!!


    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

    www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combination, love! Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...