9.08.2011

pretty {big}

currently crazy about...
Big round balloons! I know, who isn't crazy about balloons right? Balloons make everything better. But I'm not talking about those wimpy normal-sized {weirdly shaped} balloons. I'm talking 'bout the super big, mumbo-jumbo, carry-me-away-huge-humongous-colossal-gargantuan {whew, thanks thesaurus.com}  17+" round ballooons! And my current big balloon enthusiasm is particularly apropos today, because we are celebrating! It's Pretty {much} Art's third birthday! Well, technically I think our birthday is on the 18th, but heck why can't we celebrate all month long? And such a celebration requires big girl balloons, worthy of our worthiness.

Such a celebration also requires presents, presents and more PRESENTS! Pretty presents, 'cause that's how we roll. Introducing Pretty {much} Art's,
I'm excited to announce that I'll be offering many pretty giveaways for the rest of the month. Starting next week, pretty presents will be buzzing your way. Stay tuned...

P.S. I love the idea of using these balloons at weddings and/or as props in wedding or engagement pictures, like this one and this one.

{images via : Pinterest & We Heart It}

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes please! Love balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those would be perfect for engagement photos! I'll have to keep that in mind...

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm you're newest follower & your blog is amazing - I am well and truly addicted! The photography of the balloons is beautiful! I've just started college & am studying art and photography! I added your button to my blog & you can find mine here if you want it :) x http://aurorahandmade.blogspot.com/p/advertisesponser.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these balloons! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the balloon pics! Love the pale pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...