8.26.2011

a {pretty} weekly wrap-up

Some pictures from the last week {or so}. In an effort to make my blog more personal to me, you may start seeing more pictures of, well, meeee! You've been warned. But then again, maybe you won't. I just want my blog to be a bit more of a documentation of my life. So here's a start. Now some:

Pretty neat things discovered this week: a rather amusing assortment

Zombie engagement photos.

What happened? Bandages. – My favorite is "Dance Off".

Anderson Copper loses it video. – Giggle fit!

"Overheard" art. – A cute idea. And eavesdropping on strangers is fun!

These videos of "The History of Rap" – Gaah, so talented and cute! I heart Justin & Jimmy :)


Discover anything interesting this week? Let me know in the comments! And don't forget, Pretty {much} Art will be in an apple orchard this weekend! Visit us if you can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie, these are great links...I would so do that with the zombie engagement photos!

    Also, thanks for stopping by the blog :)
    I've been sitting here for a while now, looking thru posts, (I love the "Pretty exposed") and you have a really great blog. Very cool.

    -Karyna

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...